Guitar & Drum Trainer requires the following for optimal performance:
- Micrsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 (x86 / x64)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (Download .NET 2.0 for x86 or x64)
- CPU 2.0 GHz or higher
- RAM 512 MB or higher
- Sound and speakers or headphones*
- Your own music**
- A desire to PLAY LOUD AND ROCK HARD! (Ok... You can still play soft rock if that's what you're into...)
Computers with lower specs are not supported, but by adjusting the various performance options in Guitar & Drum Trainer, you can still use it.
* Sound card and speaker quality vary widely. For better results, speakers or headphones that can deliver at least a range of 20Hz to 20,000Hz would be a minimum requirement. For music with a wider range, such as a symphony, speakers with a range of 3Hz to 30,000Hz will perform better. This is particularly important for trying to filter instruments from music. i.e. How can you fix things when you can't hear them properly?
** MP3 is not recommended. It is a lossey format and distorts the music. Any of FLAC, WMA Lossless or WAV are excellent choices and will give you superior results.