Guitar & Drum Trainer is the most feature packed program of its kind. Click any of the links below for more information on how Guitar & Drum Trainer can help you become a better musician or learn new music faster, easier and more fun!
Major Features - These are some of the more important things that you'll use every day. Click any of the links below for more information and screenshots.
Polish - These are some of those minor features and "nice" things that show some polish in Guitar & Drum Trainer.
- Pan: Pan music left or right
- Volume & Gain: Change volume or gain independently
- Custom Skip: Change how far to seek back or forward
- Central Waveform Folder: Waveform data is centrally stored
- Auto Focus Windows: GDT automatically brings tool windows forward
- Auto First Loop: Automatically sets start loop to start & end of music
- Mouse Modes: Choose how you like to set loops
- Auto-Restore Song Configurations: Pick up exactly where you left off
- Full Row Selections: Choose how you like to switch loops, color schemes, EQ settings and Channel Mixer/Karaoke settings
- Waveform Resolution: Change how fine waveforms are
- Waveform Styles: Choose stereo, mono, double mono, or half mono display styles
- Solid or Gradient Colors: Looks, style, eye candy -- Guitar & Drum Trainer delivers!
- Non-Modal Preferences: Change preferences while you're using Guitar & Drum Trainer (Convenient, but very very rare in any software)
- Resize Zoomed Waveforms or EQ Visuals: Choose what you'd like to focus on when resizing Guitar & Drum Trainer
- Zoom to Loop: Zoom to loops with padded ends for easier loop manipulation & practice
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Control many features quickly & easily with convenient keyboard shortcuts
- CPU Performance Options: Adjust how much CPU you want to use -- ideal for slow & old computers
- Tag Info
- Magnetic Windows: Easily arrange GDT tool windows
- System Tray Icon: Quick access to a few important functions
Nothing above can truly tell you why why Guitar & Drum Trainer is chosen by professional musicians, guitar teachers, aspiring amateurs, and others that want to improve their musicianship. Only diving in and trying it for yourself can tell you if Guitar & Drum Trainer is for you. While the free trial period is 15 days, most people don't need more than 15 minutes to know just how GDT can help them. (We're not kidding -- people email saying that it took them 5 minutes from start to end to know that they had to have it!)
† DRM'd WMA not yet supported